Connect with us

Lifestyle

Philppe Coutinho Wants a Return to the Premier League- Kia Joorabchian.

Published

on

Coutinho would love a return to Premier League, says Kia Joorabchian.

Philppe Coutinho wants a return to the Premier League.  This was revealed by his agent Kia Joorabchian.

In recent days the Brazilian playmaker has been linked with a move back to England with Chelsea and Man United mentioned among many possible destinations for the Barcelona player.

Also Read: No Match, No League, No Competitions Until the Covid-19 Pandemic is 100% Over- FIFA

Aston Villa Player, Pepe Reina confines Himself to Self-Isolation

 Joorabchian is an Arsenal fan but that doesn’t mean he’s pushing all of his clients to sign for the Gunners and then discussed Coutinho’s future.

“The fact I’m an Arsenal supporter is not a secret,” Joorabchian said. “I don’t have any preference where the players go. I don’t try to push someone to one club or another.

After the Champions League game Coutinho played in England, He had a conversation with Joorabchian about his return to premier League.

However, The Premier League is something Coutinho has always enjoyed playing in, and loved playing in, and would probably love to come back and play in- Joorabchian reveals.

The question is “what is going to be the financial conditions of all the clubs, including Barcelona and all the Premier League clubs at the end of this pandemic??”

That last point is obviously key to not only Coutinho’s future but of every single player and club in the game right now. We can all accept that.

Comments
Please follow and like us:
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Neymar’s Mother Dates a 22-year old Model After Separating from Her Husband - Chinonyerem Emmanuella's Blog

Leave a Reply

#EndSARS

Anambra State Government Declares 24 Hour Curfew

Published

on

Governor Willie Obiano
Anambra State Government Declares 24 Hour Curfew

The Governor of Anambra State has declared 24- hour curfew beginning 8pm today, Thursday, October 22nd, 2020.

This announcement was made by Governor Willie Obiano during a statewide broadcast.

According to the Governor, the curfew has become neccessary due to unpleasant incidents recorded so far, as well as rising tension in the land.

Triumphant Entry of Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu After His Release from Prison

#BBNaija Day 33: The Pranks and the Highlights

#BBNaija: Praise Slams Ka3na for ignoring him during the day but coming to him at night (Video)

Eid-el-Kabir: DSK Fecilitates with muslims, urges selflessness, brotherliness

Rafael Nadal beats Novak Djokovic at French Open for record tying 20th major

Wikipedia Lists Nigeria Among the “Failed States”

Dangaladima, Daudu :A rare Gem

Tertiary Institutions in Lagos State to Re-open on September 14th – Governor Sanwo-Olu

Nigerian Woman Earns Herself N1million Cash For Returning N13.94million Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account (Photo)

See Nigerians Reaction over the Statement of Gov. El-Rufai- ‘It cost over N400k to treat one COVID-19 patient’

While describing the anger of the #EndSars protesters as justifiable, Governor Obiano declared that all schools and markets in the state have been closed down, stressing that all large gatherings in any form are banned.

He said that the security agencies are on notice to do the needful, asking them to resist all efforts to provoke them to the use of extreme force.

The Governor called on stakeholders including the clergy, traditional rulers, youth leaders, among others, to lend their voices and help address the escalating situation, adding that the sum of two hundred million naira (N200,000,000) has been approved to compensate families of those affected by SARS brutality in the state.

He concluded that this is not the time for destructive rumours, but a time to unite and keep Anambra state safe.

Comments
Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

#EndSARS

#EndSARS Protest: “The action is patriotic and indicates a collective resolution by young people of Nigeria to see a better nation.”- CERANY

Published

on

#EndSARS #EndSWAT #EndPoliceBrutality

The Centre of Ethical Rebirth Among Nigerian Youths (CERANY) endorses the Legitimacy of Peaceful Protest against Police brutality #EndSARS #EndSWAT.

This was announced with a press release by Chuks Akamadu EQS, the President of CERANY.

According to his statement, “The action is patriotic and indicates a collective resolution by young people of Nigeria to see a better nation.”

However, he commends President Buhari for showing exemplary leadership as a true democrat by assuring the nation that the disbandment of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) was just the first step towards a comprehensive police Reform.

Also Read:

I don’t care about what people say about me when I’m dead – Obasanjo

2 Men Hacked themselves to Death over Woman

CSO urges #EndSARS protesters to stop distracting police

Group partner chamber of commerce for increased access to finance

‘I want to be a police officer to fight corruption’- boy in ‘mummy calm down’ video

Organization Reaffirms Commitment to Support FG through Youth Employment (Video)

NYCC-19 Sets up Structures in States for Better Results

COVID-19 is a sign that God is not happy with us – Aisha Buhari

Triumphant Entry of Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu After His Release from Prison

Humanitarian Affairs Minister, Sadiya Farouq, Marries Chief Of Air Staff, Abubakar, In Secret Ceremony

”I am leaving with my life” Actress Chacha Eke-Faani announces the end of her 7-year-old marriage (video)

NYCN thanks Buhari, Hails Youth and Sports Minister’s Initiative on the Establishment of the National Youth Investment Funds.

Chuks also urged the young people to discontinue the protest and give the government the benefit of doubt to implement what they have promised as it relates to the #EndSARS protest.

He is also proposing the immediate convening of National Youth Leaders Conference (NYLC) whose mandate would be to articulate the concerns of the young people across the country in an objective and realistic manner.

Read the full press release below;

Comments
Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Hot News

#Anonymous Hacks NBC Twitter Account ,threaten to expose govt secrets

Published

on

#Anonymous Hacks National Broadcasting Commission's Twitter Account ,threaten to expose govt secrets

#Anonymous Hacks National Broadcasting Commission’s Twitter Account ,threaten to expose govt secrets

The Twitter account of National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has been hacked by Anonymous.

The hackers put up a message threatening to reveal secrets of Nigerian authorities.

“We #Anonymous are out to expose government’s secret and dirty files”, it read.

“Put an #ENDTOPOLICEBRUTALITY #Twitterdown #NBChacked”, the message added.

The website was also not opening as at 9:25 am.

NBC regulates the Nigerian broadcast industry.

The commission says it adopts scientific research methods to gather data, analyze trends in line with the dynamism of the industry and advise government.

 

NBC receives, processes and considers applications for the establishment, ownership or operation of radio and television stations including cable television service, direct satellite broadcast and others

Comments

Please follow and like us:

Continue Reading

Trending

error

We know you enjoy our storylines. Please spread the word to your friends :)

%d bloggers like this:
Enable Notifications    Ok No thanks