Connect with us

Hot News

Dr. Stella Immanuel Hires Attorney to Battle Her Query from Medical Board

Published

on

Dr. Stella Immanuel Hires Attorney to Battle Her Query from Medical Board

Dr. Stella Immanuel, the woman who took the world by storm in July when she claimed that Hydroxychloroquine is the potential cure for Coronavirus, has hired an Attorney to battle her queries from medical boards in the United States.

Immanuel had claimed that antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibacterial drug, Zithromax, were effective cures for the coronavirus.

She dismissed experts’ warning that hydroxychloroquine could cause serious heart problems for coronavirus patients, citing her experience with the use of the drug.

She said she had successfully treated no fewer than 350 patients with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax. Hydroxychloroquine, long touted by President Donald Trump as the cure for the virus, according to her.

But Immanuel had revealed that since she opened up to the world on the steps of the Supreme Court, Texas Medical Board, Louisiana Medical Board and Houston Health department had all open queries against her.

She said she had hired an Attorney to fight back so that they would not shut her down and solicited for donations.

According to her, “since our visit to the steps of the supreme court, Texas Medical Board, Louisiana Medical Board and Houston Health department have all open queries against me.

“I have had to hire legal counsel to fight back so they don’t shut me down. Many patients and those I’ve inspired will be marginalized if I were to shut down.

“People have been asking how they can help. If you fell led to support please donate and share with your friends to donate. The battle is fierce but I know America will win in the end. Good will win.”

Immanuel later gave update, thanking those who donated money to pursue her cases.

She said: “Thank you, to all those who donated. Texas Medical Board has resolved the matter. Waiting for Louisiana medical board. So Far we have about $2,800 left from the money and I will donate it to the church. For now we are not needing any more money for legal funds. God bless.”

Comments
Please follow and like us:
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Hot News

Nasarawa State APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo Kidnapped and Murdered

Published

on

 

The chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Nasarawa state, Philip Tatari Shekwo, who was kidnapped last night has been murdered.

Mr Bola Longe, Commissioner of Police in the state, confirmed the death of the APC chairman to reporters on Sunday in Lafia. According to him, the body of Shekwo was found in an area near his house in Lafia on Sunday and corpse has been evacuated to the Dalhatu Araf specialist Hospital.

His body was found dumped few meters away from his private residence at Anguwar Bukan -Sidi in Lafia metropolis on Sunday morning.

Gistflash was gathered that the gunmen armed with sophisticated weapons invaded the chairman’s residence around 11: pm on Saturday, November 21.

They opened fire at the gate, forcing a policeman guarding the house to take cover and then went straight into Shekwolo’s bedroom and whisked him away to an unknown destination.

The spokesman of the Nasarawa State Police Command, ASP Ramhan Nansel, who confirmed the abduction to newsmen, said policemen were immediately deployed to the scene, adding that the police engaged the gunmen in a shoot out but they managed to escape with the victim.

No suspect has yet been arrested over the kidnapping or murder.

 

Comments

Please follow and like us:

Continue Reading

Hot News

Man Becomes Millionaire overnight after Meteor Worth Over £1.4m crashes his roof

Published

on

Josua Hutagalung

Man Becomes Millionaire overnight after Meteor Worth Over £1.4m crashes his roof

Man becomes instant millionaire after meteor worth more than ?1.4m crashes into his roof

A man’s life was changed in an instant when a five-pound meteor from outer space smashed through his roof and buried itself in his garden.

Josua Hutagalung ,33, was assembling a coffin when the 4.5 billion-year-old meteorite slammed into the earth next to his home and buried itself six inches deep.

As soon as word got out that Josua had the space rock – valued at £1.4 million – an expert raced to his home in Kolang, North Sumatra, to buy it from him.

He said: “I was working on a coffin near the street in front of my house when I heard a booming sound that made my house shake. It was as if a tree had fallen on us.”

Gistflash gathered that the rock was still hot from its journey through the Earth’s atmosphere when Josua first touched it.

Man becomes instant millionaire after meteor worth more than ?1.4m crashes into his roof

His wife helped him dig the meteorite out of the ground with a hoe and they took it indoors.

“When I lifted it, the stone was still warm and I brought it into the house,” he told Kompas.

He added: “The sound was so loud that parts of the house were shaking too. And after I searched, I saw that the tin roof of the house had broken.”

After analysis, the meteorite was classified as CM1/2 carbonaceous Chondrite, an extremely rare find that carries the chemical building blocks believed to have seeded life in the early Solar system.

Also Read;

 

Man becomes instant millionaire after meteor worth more than ?1.4m crashes into his roof

 

Meteorite expert Jared Collins, who is based in Bali, was sent to secure the rare meteorite: “My phone lit up with crazy offers for me to jump on a plane and buy the meteorite.

“It was in the middle of the Covid crisis and frankly it was a toss-up between buying the rock for myself or working with scientists and collectors in the US.

“I carried as much money as I could muster and went to find Josua, who turned out to be a canny negotiator.”

After doing a deal with Josua, Jared shipped the rock to the US, and it’s now in the collection of Jay Piatek, a doctor and meteorite collector from Indianapolis.

Josua, who has three sons, said he now plans to retire, but would also use some of the money that he got for his meteorite to build a church in his community.

“I have also always wanted a daughter, and I hope this is a sign that I will be lucky enough now to have one,” he told The Sun.

Comments

Please follow and like us:

Continue Reading

Hot News

No helicopter was shot down in Borno today- Nigerian Air Force

Published

on

Nigerian Air Force

No helicopter was shot down in Borno today- Nigerian Air Force

No helicopter was shot down in Borno today- Nigerian Air Force says

 

The Nigeria Air Force has denied media reports that a helicopter was shot down by Boko Haram members in Borno state today, killing five persons.

According to Reports flying around online earlier today claiming members of the terrorist group shot down a helicopter in Banki, a community in Borno state leading to the death of the five passengers in the helicopter.

Also Read;

Reacting via his Twitter handle, the Director of Public Relations and Information Headquarters of the Nigerian Air Force, Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, said the report is untrue.

”No helicopter was shot down. No helicopter crashed in Borno State today. A UN helicopter indeed undertook a mission to Banki & has since returned to Maiduguri”

No helicopter was shot down in Borno today- Nigerian Air Force says

Comments

Please follow and like us:

Continue Reading

25,000 Housing Units Project at Domak Garden City ,karshi

Advertisement

Newsletter

Page Views

  • 225,442 views

Subscribe

Receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,450 other subscribers

Top Posts

Recent Tweets

Trending

error

We know you enjoy our storylines. Please spread the word to your friends :)

%d bloggers like this:
Enable Notifications    OK No thanks